Name of next Chief Minister of Gujarat has been announced. After Vijay Rupani in Gujarat state, command of a top post will now be in hands of Bhupendra Patel.
Bhupendra Patel is considered close to Anandiben Patel, former Chief Minister of Gujarat and currently Governor of Uttar Pradesh. Many leaders were being discussed among possible names for next Chief Minister of Gujarat.
BJP’s high command has surprised everyone by announcing name Bhupendra Patel. Deputy CM Nitin Patel, Union Ministers Mansukh Mandaviya, Purushottam Rupala, and R.C. Discussions about Faldu’s name were intense.
Know about next CM of Gujarat, Bhupendra Patel
- Ghatlodia MLA Bhupendra Patel will be next chief minister of state after Vijay Rupani resigned a year before elections in Gujarat. In a meeting of legislature party, an agreement has been made on his name. Considered close to former Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel, Bhupendra was earlier chairman of Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA).
- Bhupendra Patel comes from Patidar community of Gujarat. He has a stronghold in Patidar society. Bhupendra Patel, who has an image of a grassroots leader, can successfully cultivate Patel’s vote bank for BJP. Bhupendra Patel, a resident of Shilaj area of Ahmedabad, has a diploma in civil engineering. There is no criminal case against him.
- Bhupendra Patel is considered very close to former Chief Minister Anandiben Patel. When Anandiben Patel resigned, Bhupendra contested from his seat.
- Reports also said that on directions of Center, Vijay Rupani has resigned from post of CM of Gujarat. For upcoming assembly elections in Gujarat, BJP is playing tricks to appease powerful Patel community.
- Bhupendra Patel has also been Chairman of Standing Committee of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation and Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA).
Follow us on Google News.